It’s peanut butter. It’s chocolately fudgie goodness.
I, Tori Martino, bless this marriage.
I’m also just going to say that this recipe makes blenders fun (not that smoothies aren’t great butttt brownies >>>> smoothies). Let’s use our blenders for brownies, yeah?
I love to trick people with these because no one ever knows they are “Skinny,” which is a qualifying feature of any successful skinny recipe! 🙂 They are moist, fudgie, peanut-buttery, and you will want to eat the whole pan. I’m sorry for introducing them to you (not that sorry)!
(I know you’re wondering how you, too, can achieve such poised class as to make a batch of brownies in a blender…well let me show you)!
Skinny Peanut Butter Blender Brownies
Note: I did make a few slight changes to the recipe compared to what is shown in the recipe photos above. The changes are depicted in the recipe below (so be sure to bake based off those instructions!) and were made to the baking soda and sugar measurements (those changes helped make for the perfect consistency)!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: ~24 depending on type of pan and how you decide to cut! | Calories: ~75 calories/brownie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8X8 pan with cooking spray (I used two smaller pans). Really, any size pan can be used, just the thickness of your brownies will vary. These are tasty thin or thick 🙂
2) Prepare flax egg: In a small dish, combine ground flax and water, stir well. Place this mixture in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes until it has reached a gel-like consistency much like an egg.
3) Into the blender! Place Greek yogurt, almond milk, oats, cocoa powder, sugar, stevia, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Blend until smooth (you will have some tiny flakes from the oats, no biggie).
4) Pour contents of blender into your baking pan(s).
5) Bake in oven for 20 minutes (or until very close to done, may need a bit more time depending on your oven).
6) Right before removing the brownies from the oven, melt the measured peanut butter until soup-y (try 20 seconds in the microwave, then add 10 seconds while mixing in between).
7) Remove almost finished brownies from the oven & drizzle peanut butter atop your masterpiece. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes to finish baking.
These are good. You will like them.
See you next week, all! Thanks for readin’ (:
Love you, Mean it, Ciao <3